If you do need to cancel your booking we can only accept cancellations in writing by email to [email protected]. Please include your surname, phone number reservation number, and the cancellation provision you are following (see below).
Low Season: Up to 14 day prior:- A refund is provided (less $30 administration fee per site/cabin/tent/villa). Or funds paid are held in credit for up to 12 months. Less than 14 Days to arrival date:- no refund of 1st night deposit, credit not available.
School Holidays, Long Weekends and Group Bookings: 1 month prior:- A refund is provided (less $30 administration fee per site/cabin/tent/villa). Or funds paid are held in credit for up to 12 months. Less than a month prior to the booking date:- no refunds given.
Group bookings are classified as any booking of 5 or more sites or cabins, no matter if they are paid for individually or as a group.
Unfortunately, we WILL NOT REFUND for reasons of late check-in, early check-out, shortening of stay, illness or poor weather while at the resort.
Ballina Beach Nature Resort recommends all guests have travel insurance.
The above cancellation policy applies to booking made directly with Ballina Beach Nature Resort (not through any Online Travel Agents).
COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy: Withstanding rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking, accept a credit valid for up to 12 months or a full refund should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay:
- You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID – 19;
- You are forced into self-isolation; or
- A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination, including where border closures would result in you having to quarantine on your return home.
Any difference in booking value will need to be paid direct to the park as per our usual booking terms and conditions.
To request a change to booking dates, to receive a credit for a future booking or a refund in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the resort directly via email at [email protected]
To utilise this policy a guest must:
- Have made their booking direct with Ballina Beach Nature Resort (not through any Online Travel Agents)
- Where requested, provide proof to the resort where the booking is held of COVID-19 impact as listed above.
- Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancelation Policy will need to comply with the resorts usual terms and conditions.
Use of Credits: A credit can only be used at Ballina Beach Nature Resort. Credits are valid for a period of 12 months from date of issue, any bookings must be made within this period.
Reservations using a credit can be made by email to [email protected] or by calling on (02) 6686 3347, they can only be used by the nominated recipient of the credit. Should the total spend be more than the value of the credit, the difference must be paid as per the new booking terms and conditions.
Credits may not be redeemed for cash. No credit or change will be given on the unused portion of the credit after 12 months.